|Daily Exfoliating Cleanser, Cream Cleanser, Day Lotion with SPF15, and Wet Cleansing Towelettes|
PONDS is also holding the “POND’S® 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge,” a 30-day photo sweepstakes featuring daily challenges to inspire women to share photos of their happiest, most radiant moments. Thirty prizes will be awarded so women can live life more luminously. From March 4 through April 2, women can upload pictures to the POND’S® Facebook page or share via Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #LuminousEffect.
Molly Sims is supporting this campaign and has some tips for you on how to look and feel luminous. My favorites are:
- Nighttime Ritual: I never go to bed without washing my face. As a busy mom, I go for time savers wherever possible. I like a cleanser that both cleanses and removes makeup in one step. POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Wet Cleansing Towelettes gently draws out trapped impurities and makeup to brighten dull skin.
- Buff Your Way to Beautiful: For great circulation and even tone skin, I recommend exfoliating your face, body and even your lips. It can leave you looking good and feeling radiant in no time.
- Find Your Center: Taming stress is important to help you look your luminous best. I use regular breathing exercises to help keep me calm and centered.
- Lighten Up: When posing for pictures, I make a point to smile big. Your face will light up and you will instantly look and feel luminous.
Now for the fun part! I get to offer one of you all four of the products I've talked about! The giveaway is open for 1 week and you must be in the USA to win. To enter:
- Follow Closet Fashionista on Google AND Bloglovin
- Follow Closet Fashionista on Twitter (Closet_Fashion)
- Like Closet Fashionista on Facebook
- Follow Closet Fashionista on Instagram (Closet_Fashion)
- Tweet about the giveaway; make sure to include a link to this post and @Closet_Fashion
I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. I received product to facilitate my post and monetary compensation, but all opinions stated are my own.