- Though not all the materials are from the US, each piece is made ethically in Los Angeles.
- They are made in the same factory as Rag + Bone, The Row and more!
- Many of the pieces are handmade to allow for a more intricate piece.
For Example: the camisoles have a super thin strap that cannot be done by a machine. (they also look amazing, super soft and flattering)
- By bypassing the middleman, StyleSaint offers you the same quality pieces for far less than other designers.
For Example: A camisole that they sell for $42 could cost upwards of $190
- Allison also writes a Magazine for the company that you can subscribe to here.
Saint Celine lace dress which features a deep v in the back as well as a form-fitting, bustier-style slip to go underneath. The slip is amazing quality and a perfect fit for under the dress.
Saint Augustine dress in black and a few customers reached out to let her know they felt the straps and hem were a bit too long on the dress. She was able to stop production right away and within 48 hours was producing the dress with a shorter hem and strap length. That would not be possible if her items were made in bulk months before being sold.