fiveseven standout pieces per season.
- Quality over quantity.
- Basics don’t count.
- Accessories don’t count, unless you’re spending a lot more than usual.
- Socks and underwear don’t count.
Shoes do count.
Part of my Seven:
- Altuzarra for Target Embroidered Pleated Georgette Dress ($54.99)
- *NEW!* J.Crew Embellished Intarsia Llama Sweater ($44, J.Crew Factory)
- *NEW!* J.Crew Intarsia Reindeer Sweater ($44, J.Crew Factory)
- *NEW!* Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Pyo' Swetaer ($66, Saks Off 5th)
- Ella Moss Vest in gray via Marshalls ($79.99, paid with gift card)
- Altuzarra for Target Python long sleeve shirt ($19.99)
- August Silk Sweater via Marshalls (birthday gift)
- Midnight by Carole Hochman pajamas (also available here) via Marshalls (birthday gift)
- Banana Republic ($19.50 at the Factory Store)
- Elie Tahari for Design Nation jacket c/o Kohl's
- Coach 'Nacie' pump via Marshalls ($69, paid with gift card)
- Cole Haan 'Minetta' Sandal via Amazon ($74, paid with gift card)
- Vince Camuto Ankle Boot via Marshalls (birthday gift)
- *NEW!* Naot 'Yama' Shoe (c/o)
- Movado Bold Watch c/o Lucky & Movado
- Kendra Scott Naomi Double Ring (c/o)
- Marrin Costello Pearl Crescent Necklace [$66 after coupon, not available online yet]
- Lo & Sons "O.G. Bag" ($236 after coupon code)
Exempt items: [gifted items from brands or family members that would normally fall under my standout pieces]
- Philosophy Top c/o Marshalls ($19.99)
- For Cynthia Sweater c/o Marshalls ($16.99)
- Tory Burch Cardigan via TJ Maxx (birthday gift)