I did a pretty good job this month with a few exceptions. I splurged on two rings from Lumo that I've had my eye on, but I used advertising money I had in PayPal so they were 'free.' I also scored a few deals that I couldn't pass up. One was a pair of silk pants from The Outnet that will be perfect for my trip to Greece (I also had to buy a navy tee to go with them.) The second was another pair of pants - faux suede and super soft!
From now until my vacation starts on April 11th I'm going to try not to buy ANYTHING (no clothes, no movies, nada!) And then during my trip I have a list of a few things I want to buy. When I get home I'm going to attempt a few months of no-shopping to get myself back on track after a rough tax season. In that way, freelancing sucks! Three huge chunks of money will be leaving my bank account within 3 months, thanks to 2014 taxes and 2015 quarterly taxes.
- Be mindful of purchases
- Quality over quantity
- Basics are best
- *NEW!* Blank Vegan 5 Pocket Olive Jeans ($23 via South Moon Under, retail $98)
- *NEW!* Sea printed silk tapered pants ($56 via The Outnet Clearance Sale, used advertising money)
- *NEW!* Zenana Outfitters navy tee ($5.99 via Marshalls)
- *NEW!* Ray-Ban 'Erika' Sunglasses ($15 via Ditto, with coupon code)
- *NEW!* LUMO 'Violet' Ring with Australian Opal ($85, used advertising money)
- *NEW!* LUMO 'Rope' Ring ($40, used advertising money)