I was also bad and ordered a really cute romper from Gilt. In my defense, it had been in my cart for weeks and I only ordered it after getting a 30% off coupon! So that's kind of good...right?
Last night I went to a Spring shopping event at Clinton Crossing and picked up a couple pieces because I can't resist a good deal! Luckily my mom bought one of them for me because she's awesome! So technically I only bought one thing.
THE (modified) RULES
- Be mindful of purchases
- Quality over quantity
- Basics are best
- Saint Laurent Multicolor Silk Patchwork Blouse ($350 via eBay, christmas money, $2390+ retail)
- Free People Jax Patched Skinny Jean ($52, retail $128)
- Jason Wu snakeskin pussy bow blouse ($122 via Roundabout, $1395 retail)
- Cynthia Steffe 'Naomi' feather print shirt dress ($10 via Lord & Taylor, $248 retail)
- *NEW!* Greylin 'Osten' Open Back Romper ($27 via Gilt)
- J.Crew Factory colorblock sweater ($24, used gift card)
- *NEW!* Banana Republic 'patch-pocket' shorts ($11 at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet)
- *NEW!* Ancient Greek Sandals 'Athanasia' in Croc ($238 via Moda Operandi, $280 retail)
- *NEW!* J.Crew Raffia Seaside Sandals (Mom bought at Clinton Crossing)