*Irresistible Me gifted the curling wand, but all opinions are my own.*
Lately I've been trying to curl my hair with less than desirable results. That is, until I received Irresistible Me's Sapphire 8 in 1 complete curling wand. The wand comes in a carrying case with a heat resistant glove and eight interchangeable barrels. The wand is a bit pricey at $199, but if you curl your hair a lot and want different options for sizes this is a great investment.
The site does a great job of describing the barrels so I'll just steal from that: "This curling wand is extremely versatile and every barrel will create a different type of curl: tight perm like curls, ringlet curls, spirals curls, ribbon curls, flick curls, large and bouncy curls, beach or wavy curls and finger wave type curls that will hold for ages."
I only used the 19mm barrel so far, but I imagine the other seven are great as well! I still haven't mastered the art of the curling wand, but I found this pretty easy to use. It's going to take some practice to get the technique down, but once that happens I'll be a curling master!
What I Liked:
- Super easy to change barrels and they lock nicely in place with a twist of the base
- Glove - I am TERRIFIED of burning myself, so the glove gave me peace of mind
- The stand is perfect for resting the wand on while I'm busy getting my next section of hai
- Swivel Cord - I don't have to worry about the cord getting tangled when I'm moving the wand all over the place as I learn to use it properly
- Green LED when wand is heated up and blinking blue when it is off/cooling down. No more wondering!
- Fairly compact carrying case. Still a little bulky if you are going to travel with it, but great for home storage
- Price - although I didn't actually have to pay for it myself I do have to keep that in mind. As someone who isn't the best at doing my hair I wouldn't have spent this much for a product where I will only use a few of the barrels. BUT having said that - if you are someone who loves experimenting with your hair this is definitely worth the buy!