- 1 stick unsalted butter (I'm lazy and use salted and it tastes just fine)
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, with 60 percent cocoa solids
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar (again, I'm lazy so I use regular sugar)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Special equipment: 4 (2/3 to 1-cup capacity) ramekins
- Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Butter the ramekins (not from the full stick) or use non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the dark chocolate and 1 stick butter together, then set aside to cool a little.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and flour with a hand whisk and beat in the cooled butter/chocolate mixture.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 buttered ramekins.
- Bake for 20 minutes, by which time the tops will be cooked and cracked and the chocolate gooey underneath.
- Let cool and enjoy!!! :D
Some more looks at the finished product because who doesn't love a good Instagram?