Apparently I went Chanel crazy on Wednesday, ha ha. I have always wanted to wear the skirt and blazer together and I wanted to wear comfortable flats - so I chose my new Chanel flats. Funny how I bought them all over the past year at Roundabout Resale for far less than retail and they all go perfectly together! The reason I wanted to wear comfortable shoes was because I was going to an event at the Coach flagship store on 5th avenue for #ChatWithCoach with Karlie Kloss and Eva Chen (Lucky Magazine editor). It was so much fun, I'll be posting about it next week!
|Monday: Sweater: DKNY Cozy (Marshalls), Tee: Cullen (Rue La La), Jeans: Free People, Heels: Dolce & Gabanna (Uptown Consignments), Watch: Skagen (Rue La La), Rings: vintage, Brilliant Imports snake ring & Mom's|
|Tuesday: Sweatshirt: Phillip Lim for Target, Jeans: rag & bone (Shopbop), Boots: Grandma's Watch: Skagen (Rue La La), Rings: vintage, Brilliant Imports snake ring & Mom's|
|Wednesday: Blazer: Chanel (Roundabout Resale), Tee: Everlane, Skirt: Chanel (Roundabout Resale), Flats: Chanel (Roundabout Resale), Necklace: Geoclassics, Watch: Skagen (Rue La La), Rings: vintage, Brilliant Imports snake ring & Mom's|
|Thursday: Men's Sweater: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Marshalls), Skirt: T by Alexander Wang (Net-a-Porter), Booties: Alexander Wang (The Outnet), Watch: Skagen (Rue La La), Rings: vintage, Brilliant Imports snake ring & Mom's|
Also, Jen tagged me in this sweater weather thing. I'm going to be bad and not tag other people.
1. Favorite candle scent? Midsummer Night from Yankee Candle has been my favorite for a long time
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, no coffee or tea for me.
3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season? Not really.
4. Favorite Thanksgiving food? Turkey (of course) and my mom's Rice & Beans (a Jamaican thing)
5. Hats or scarves? Scarves, I don't look very good in hats.
6. Most worn sweater? I'm not sure, I wear them all quite a lot.
7. Must have Fall nail polish? Chanel Vamp, one of my favorites.
8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves? Jumping in a pile of leaves
9. Skinny jeans or leggings? Skinny jeans!
10. Boots or Uggs? Boots!
11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall? Too many things! The colors and the smell mostly
12. Best fragrance for fall? I don't really wear much perfume, but when I do wear it, it's Marc Jacobs Dot
13. Favorite Fall TV Show? New show? Reign on the CW, I'm in love with it! [side note: the guy who places Francis had a teeny role in Harry Potter, he played young Dumbledore. Sadly most of his stuff was cut but he is in a photo]