splurged on a pair of Chanel flats last month. But, as per usual, I couldn't keep that promise. Most of what I bought was paid for with gift cards, so it wasn't a total fail! I did buy a new Marrin Costello necklace and a couple Altuzarra for Target pieces without gift cards. But the Target stuff would have sold out if I waited, so I had to, right? Not really a good excuse, but the collection had lots of purple and burgundy! What's a girl to do?
Cole Haan sandals I've been wanting since May. They were the last size 8 in the purple color I wanted so I went for it! I paid more than the $49.99 price tag at Marshalls, BUT it was a gift card. The design is simple enough that I'll be able to wear them for years to come. They aren't technically a Fall item, so I won't include them in the remaining roundups.
fiveseven standout pieces per season.
- Quality over quantity.
- Basics don’t count.
- Accessories don’t count, unless you’re spending a lot more than usual.
- Socks and underwear don’t count.
Shoes do count.
Part of my Seven:
- Ella Moss Vest in gray via Marshalls ($79.99, used gift card)
- Altuzarra for Target Python long sleeve shirt ($19.99)
- Coach 'Nacie' pump via Marshalls ($69, used gift card)
- Cole Haan 'Minetta' Sandal via Amazon ($74, used gift card)
- Movado Bold Watch c/o Lucky & Movado
- Kendra Scott Naomi Double Ring (c/o)
- Marrin Costello Pearl Crescent Necklace [$66 with coupon, not available online yet]
Exempt items: [gifted items from brands or family members that would normally fall under my standout pieces]
- Philosophy Top via Marshalls ($19.99)
- For Cynthia Sweater via Marshalls ($16.99)