I went to Roundabout's Winter Blowout sale (Westport location) on Valentine's Day and walked out with 3 great pieces! I spent $220 and the retail price of the items was at least $2200. I also wanted a gorgeous Burberry Prorsum dress and 3.1 Phillip Lim dress but resisted them because I haven't really been wearing dresses lately. Kind of regretting the Burberry one... And my only other purchase this month was a $6 sweater from Target, quite the difference from the other purchases but I love it just the same! (Was in the wash when I was taking these photos, oops!)
But WAIT! There's more! (I hope you all read that like they say it in the infomericals) This past Saturday I got an email from Roundabout saying they were having an even bigger blowout on their Winter pieces for a limited time! So I texted Lydia and we met up to shop! They still had the Burberry dress, so I HAD to buy it, it was fate! I also bought a different Phillip Lim dress and a Balenciaga sweater dress that was brand new with tags! The Phillip Lim dress is missing from photos because my mom is repairing a small hole in it.
fiveseven standout pieces per season.
- Quality over quantity.
- Basics don’t count.
- Accessories don’t count, unless you’re spending a lot more than usual.
- Socks and underwear don’t count.
Shoes do count.
Part of my Seven:
- Altuzarra for Target Embroidered Pleated Georgette Dress ($54.99)
- J.Crew Embellished Intarsia Llama Sweater ($44, J.Crew Factory)
- J.Crew Intarsia Reindeer Sweater ($44, J.Crew Factory)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Pyo' Sweater ($66, Saks Off 5th)
- DKNY Oversized striped knitted cardigan ($94, Net-a-Porter End of Season Sale)
- *NEW!* Paul Smith velvet book print blazer via Roundabout Resale ($91, retail $600+)
- *NEW!* Burberry ruched dress via Roundabout Resale ($90, retail $795)
- Ella Moss Vest in gray via Marshalls ($79.99, paid with gift card)
- Altuzarra for Target Python long sleeve shirt ($19.99)
- August Silk Sweater via Marshalls (birthday gift)
- Midnight by Carole Hochman pajamas (also available here) via Marshalls (birthday gift)
- Banana Republic ($19.50 at the Factory Store)
- Elie Tahari for Design Nation jacket c/o Kohl's
- Everlane Box Cut Tee - Aquamarine ($5 after coupon)
- Everlane V - Muted Black ($5 after coupon)
- Everlane The Cotton Heather U-neck (Christmas Gift)
- Everlane The Cotton U-neck - Slate (Christmas Gift)
- Everlane The Fall Seed Stitch Raglan - Cool Gray (Christmas Gift)
- Cocogio Cardigan (Christmas Gift)
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Blue Suede Jacket via TJ Maxx ($80 after gift card)
- Tinley Road Indigo Tank via Piperlime ($5.99)
- Daniel Rainn Velvet Burnout Top via Piperlime ($15.99)
- *NEW!* Merona Sweater via Target ($6)
- *NEW!* Brooks Brothers Burgundy Cotton and Silk Blazer via Roundabout Resale ($40, retail $750)
- *NEW!* 3.1 Phillip Lim Black Open Back Knitted Dress via Roundabout Resale ($32, retail $375)
- *NEW!* Balenciaga Knit sweater dress via Roundabout Resale ($72, retail $300+)
- Coach 'Nacie' pump via Marshalls ($69, paid with gift card)
- Cole Haan 'Minetta' Sandal via Amazon ($74, paid with gift card)
- Vince Camuto Ankle Boot via Marshalls (birthday gift)
- Naot 'Yama' Shoe (c/o)
- *NEW!* Jimmy Choo 'Blend' Pump via Roundabout Resale ($75, retail $795)
- *NEW!* Duo 'Ani' Boot (c/o)
- Movado Bold Watch c/o Lucky & Movado
- Kendra Scott Naomi Double Ring (c/o)
- Marrin Costello Pearl Crescent Necklace [$66 after coupon, not available online yet]
- Lo & Sons "O.G. Bag" ($236 after coupon code)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs silver ring ($24, TJ Maxx)